Hi everyone, we hope you are well. We’ve been a little quiet over here, dealing with Kai’s new diagnosis, treatment, college applications, music auditions and a family death. (We’re always keepin’ it real over here!) So, you probably wont hear much from us over the holidays as we attempt to regroup and recharge. However, we wanted to take a moment to wish you a healthy, peaceful holiday season and tell you about something that is making us smile right now. Y’all need to check out the Touch Pad Pro! It’s everything we’ve all dreamed of and more! Below are a few highlights and for more information you can visit the website or listen to an audio interview with founder Daniel Lubiner and Bold Blind Beauty.
Touch Pad Pro will allow people who are blind and low-vision to:
- Experience illustrations, graphs, photographs, and selfies – Feel a face rise out of the surface with the contours of the nose, the eyes the cheeks.
- Read and write anywhere with 12 lines of Braille.
- Experience the Internet like never before.
- View, feel and zoom in on a full-color tactile display.
- Use a specialized stylus to instantly create, touch, and save tactile drawings with multi-sensory feedback.